Hubsan X4 Quad-copter with FPV Camera Toy Review
About the product:
Probably the world’s smallest quad-copter. Easy to carry and easy to fly. Great for beginners and comes with amazing features.
– The drone has a control distance ranging between: 50 – 100meters, and a Live video distance: around 100 meters.
– Possesses latest 6-axis flight control system with a gyro sensitivity that can be easily regulated and adjusted
– Lightweight airframe which is highly durable and is strong built
– Videos can be previewed instantly on transmitter. The Battery features are: 3.7V Voltage, 380mAh li-po battery with auto cut off safety PCB
– It also has a 6 Axis Gyro Stabilization ,Immersive FPV Flight.
– Flight Videos can be recorded easily to the SD Card
– The quad copter has an already installed 3.7V 380mAh lipo battery but the battery for transmitter is not included. The (4pcs AA) is sold separately.
– With the FPV, however, one can have a look and understand as to what the camera is seeing and how as it sees things, by means of the 4.3-inch color LCD screen in the control unit. This makes it possible and easier to fly using the FRV or first-person-view system. Although a wider lens would have also made doing things easily. It is also possible to start and stop recording using the single button on the controller.
– The camera comes with a 0.3-megapixel sensor and 640 x 480 resolution. Also the picture is displayed on the monitor at 720 x 480, but it records them at a squat 720 x 240. This means that if one plans on using the recorded footage for anything, one has to run it through a converter to stretch it from 240 to 480. On the other hand Hubsan also provides links to a couple of free Windows-based converters.
– The FPV measures about 4.5 inches (114 mm) diagonally, looks beautiful, and feels nice and solid to hold in hand. Charging it once of its 3.7-volt 380-mAh lithium polymer battery takes a time of about 30 minutes by means of an included USB cable. It stays well in the air for around seven minutes of flight time.
– It also allows a super stable flight, flying outdoor Motor(X4): 0820 Coreless Frequency: 2.4GHz + 5.8GHz (Video transmission) Transmitter: 2.4GHz 4 channels vs 4.3 Inch LCD Control distance: 50 – 100meters Live video distance: around 100 meters Battery: 3.7V Voltage, 380mAh.
– On turning on the power and the LCD screen, the feature that stands out is that it informs about the voltage of the copter and the transmitter. FPV goggles can be used with the quad.Video signals are transmitted up to 90 meters.
– The body is a small, 4.5 inches. It can take quite a lot of load while flying and crash-landing, though the prop guards should be installed.
– USB charger
– A 3.75 volt Li-Po battery (which also has a handy auto-cut off safety PCB)
– A set of spare propellers.
The Hubsan X4 Quad-copter with FPV Camera Hubsan X4 Quadcopter with FPV Camera Toy New Price: $73.60 Old Price: $74.41You Save: $0.81 (as of 08/22/2017 12:42 UTC) is a great little drone for learning how to fly for the first time.